The information provided on this page summarizes what personal identifiable Information we may collect, and how the information collected and shared when you install or use our Customify Application in connection with your Shopify hosted store.
Occasional changes and review may occur from time to time. Should there be any change, we will update this same page. If you continue using our Customify application, you agree to our policies, both existing and revised.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you install Customify, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your shopify account:
- Store email address, phone number, physical address, products and collections, currency, URL and theme.
- Customer email address, phone number, physical address, geolocations, IP address and browser user agent.
Customify does not collect any personal information directly from the relevant individual through your Shopify store or using the
- “Cookies” technology which are data files that are placed on your device and often includes an anonymous unique identifier. For more about cookies, kindly refer to “http://www.allaboutcookies.org”.
- “Log Files” which track actions occurring on the Shopify store.
- “Web Beacons”, “Tags” and “Pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you surf the store.
We collect all kinds of information from you to bring the right piece of content you need in order to improve your experience with our Customify application.
The Information we save is used for the following:
- Personalize and Improve our application.
- Bring your attention to new offers, services, and products.
- Better understand your needs and your expectations.
DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
Customify developers will not share, sell, rent, trade or distribute your personal information without your consent except when required by legal law.